Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why we are excited about October

We have decided to take up Veronicas challenge and write why we are excited about October and Halloween. I am so excited about this month for many reasons. This month is the month that we are moving out to Ontario. We have a place that is a lot closer to Ryan's work. It will save him about an hour in the car a day. He is really excited about that. I am also taking a trip to Mexico this month with my family. We are going to take generation pictures with my grandma, my mom, myself, and Leilani. Four generations. I will post the pictures once I have them. Ryan will not be going with us. He is going to be getting a new position at work. He will be training at that time. 
I am also excited about halloween. I cannot wait to see Leilani in a costume. We don't know what we are going to dress her up as yet. We have seen a million cute costumes but have not made a choice yet on one. We will post pics of her in her new costume as soon as we pick one out. 
I will have Ryan put some new pictures of Leilani on the blog this weekend. She is getting so big. Last of all after four years of working through general conference I will get to stay home and watch it. I am excited about that and the cinnamon rolls that go along with it. 

1 comment:

Veronica Peterson said...

Whatever customer you choice, she is going to look adorable! If you’re going to be outside for Halloween, my advice is to get a really warm one. Ryan, congrats on the promotion.