Thursday, March 18, 2010

Leilani's New Trick

Well...... it has been a long time since we have posted. After getting a fun picture from my Sister Kristin and getting some encouragment from my Sister Michelle to post something new I knew it was time to put something on here. So here goes.
Thanks Kristin for the picture. Leilani loves to do this. She actually balances really well can last longer than Daddy can. I'll work on adding some more pictures this weekend. Leilani is really growing and getting to be even more fun every day. We love you Princess.

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute!! I loved it. Glad we got one of her smiling. Sign that girl up for Americas got talent! She'll win for sure!

Michelle said...

Yay....a new post! :)

She is so cute and getting more and more personality every time I see her. What a doll!!!

Veronica Peterson said...

Yay...for the new post!! Keep posting:) Her smile made me smile.