Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm loving my cake class!!

So the being of this month my mom and I started taking cake decorating classes. The first day they gave us some meterial that we will be using and gave us a list of thing that we need to get. When the class ended I wanted to go and get everthing that was on that list. I am having so much fun with it and enjoying the time with my mom. I have always wanted to do something like this. I am glad that I'm finally getting the opportunity. Thanks Ryan for letting me do this and for watching Leilnai on saturday mornings.

Week #1 - The Clown Cake

Week #2 - Learned to make Flowers

Week #3 - Tres Leches Cake

4 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

Oh WOW the cakes look really good and pretty. You’re a natural Lizeth!!! Keep posting the cakes. I really want to see all of them. Maybe you can send me a piece of cake for when my parents come out. I will eat a frozen piece(:

Veronica Peterson said...

Looking at the tres leches cake made me want to take a bite of it.

Monty and Kristin said...

Those are super cute!! I want to just have a bite. I love the ice cream cones on the clown cake. Those flowers are so beautiful and the tres leches cake...yummmmm!! Glad you are enjoying the class.

Mammy said...

Lizeth, your cakes are so BEAUTIFUL! Way to pretty to eat. However, I could break that rule with the tres leches cake. Maybe you always knew you had this talent . . . Those flowers looked real on that one cake.