Saturday, March 29, 2008

No baby yet!!

Well I  just wanted to let you all know that no we have not had the baby yet. She is not due until July 7th. We are anticipating a daddy's girl because Lizeth says that she always moves when she hears me talk. I am sad to say that she already loves me better than she loves her mom. I can understand it but it is still sad that she has picked a favorite this early. 
This weekend was a ton of fun. Friday Lizeth got a Root canal at the dentists office. Today she got to call off work because her mouth was swollen and hurting. I got to spend the weekend as the Beast of her burden. I am guessing that that will be my role for the rest of eternity. 
We have a doctor appointment coming up this week. 

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Ryan, you're so funny! No baby yet! I don't think you're that much of a pain! I think you're a pretty awesome guy. Sorry about the root canal! Yuck! A daddy's girl...that's pretty cute! You know daddy's girls love daddy's to change their diapers and give mommy a break!:)

Michelle said...

All I can say is dito to ALL of Kristin's comment. :)

Michelle said...

Marrige is a democracy... One Woman, One Vote!!! Get used to it!!

Dustin

Jennifer said...

So fun! Maybe you'll have a 4th of July baby!!!