Thursday, April 3, 2008

Went to the doctor

So I saw the doctor today. Everything looks good. The baby is doing great. I went on my own for the first time. I had the chance to hear the heartbeat again. It was stronger than ever and really exciting to hear. They tested my blood as well. I got to wait in a chair for an hour board to death. Next time I will defiantly bring a book or a magazine along to keep me company. 
Ryan and I are both very excited about the baby. We are enjoying are last few months of getting a full night sleep. We can tell by looking at our nieces and nephews that our baby will be wonderful.   

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, your baby will be wonderful don't you worry about that. Look at the streak with these 4 girls!! Glad the appt went good!

Monty and Kristin said...

I love hearing the heartbeat! It makes it seem so real! We are totally excited to see your new niece as well! Totally happy for you guys! Yes...enjoy your sleep!!

Marci said...

It's always so excited to hear the baby, and see the baby, and feel the baby!

Always take something to do at the doctors, it's something that I learned a long time ago! They never care about how much of your time they are wasting.

Do you guys have the books, What to Expect When You Are Expecting, and What to Expect The First Year?

I am cleaning out the bookshelves, and have these two, we don't need them anymore and would love to give them to you guys if you don't have them already. Let me know and they are yours, if you don't want them I will sell them on line!