Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Twilight"

So many people have been blogging about how great the Twilight series was so I got very curious. Ryan went out and got me a copy of the book and it was not long before I was hooked. I started book one on Monday the 12th and by Monday the 19th I was done with book four. I felt so bad because I really neglected Ryan during this time. I am now excited about seeing the movie. I'll have to get to it before it leaves the theaters.
Thanks Veronica and Michelle for getting me hooked. I'm always up for a good vampire story.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yea, glad you're a fan now. Mark your calendar for March 21st...Twilight party baby!!

Veronica Peterson said...

What did you think about the whole story? Did you like it or not?

Monty and Kristin said...

Are you stinkin kidding me?! I can't believe you girls!! Man, okay can I borrow the first one. I gotta see what these books are all about. All I know is they are huge!!

The Rich's said...

LIZETH! WELCOME to the twilight bandwagon!! i am so glad you have joined our group!! i must say i'm impressed you read all four books in THAT short of a time!!! well done! are you team edward or team jacob?