Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy B-Day to Chase

Sunday the 15th was Leilani's cousin's 4th birthday. His name is Chase and he is a super cool kid. He, just like all of his cousins, is super nice to Leilani. His parents had an awesome party for him on Saturday. It was at a park in Loma Linda. It it had been raining for the past few days so we were all worried about what the weather would be like. It turned out to be a beautiful day. The sun was out and everything worked out great. The food was great. The weather was great. The company was the greatest. I really love being around the family. I really feel blessed to be part of such an awesome family.

Happy Birthday Chase.

Chased got a ton of great presents. He really loved this Power Ranger Mask.

They all take checking out the gifts very seriously.

Mammy had a good weekend with Leilani. They spent some good quality time together with minimal tearage.

Savy gave Leilani a nice pile of Pinata Candy. So Sweet. 

I never saw this candy again. Either Leilani ate it or there is a candy thief somewhere. The hunt for it continues. 

Chase- I apologize for the following picture but it was too cute not to post. You may have lost the sack race but you won in the battle for the most presents that day. 

Kyle and Tyler playing with the ball and paddle. They are getting too big.


Savannah looked so cute. 


This was Savy screaming at a puppy. It would come close to her and she would run away but if it left she would yell for it to come back.

Dustin and Michelle's little girl Chloe is insanely cute as well. 

Kristin got to spend some time with Leilani as well. They looked really happy together. 


I loved this shot of Emma. It looks so, "No Autographs Please" to me. 


3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

You got some great shots of the party! I love the ones of me and Leilani and I love the one with CHASE crying at his own party! That was such a sad moment...or should I say moments. We've got a group of great kids in this family I must say!! IT's going to be fun to watch them all grow up!

Michelle said...

A fun time indeed and I love that 2nd pic of Leilani and Kristin...so cute!

Veronica Peterson said...

Poor…Chase cried on his b-day. It really got him when he noticed some one was cheating. I love all the pictures you took. I saved some of yours into my picture documents.