Sunday, March 15, 2009

Funny Girl!!!

I am so in love with this little girl. To go along with the duck theme of the blog Leilani learned to make a new duck face. It cracks me up. She did it constantly for a couple of days but now only does it a couple times a day. Thank heavens for cameras. I will always be able to remember it and tease her about it when she gets older. 

Leilani's cute little duck face!!

I love it!!


The smiley face is pretty awesome too!!

Leilani took a little tumble this week. She got a little bruised up on her precious little face. I tried to get a shot of the bruises. If you look close you can see them on her forehead and cheek. they did not show up too good in the picture but once again she looked cute so I'll post it. 

6 comments:

Erik said...

Did she join a fight club?

Michelle said...

Love the duck face!!

The Rich's said...

that is AMAZING!! i love that little girl..wish she lived closer! keep up those awesome pics..

Monty and Kristin said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute!! I love it!!

Darci said...

That is hilarious!! I love it:) She is so stinkin' cute. It was good to see you last night!

Mammy said...

She's a gorgeous little clown! Her bruises aren't really very impressive, thank goodness! I love you.