Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Easter Bunny vs. Santa

This past christmas Leilani had the chance to meet Santa. I was not the happiest experience of her life. I don't know if it was the pressure of actually meeting St Nick or what but she was not a happy camper. Today we had the chance to introduce her to another annual visiter "The Easter Bunny" She actually had a really good time with her. She sat on the lap and took some cute pictures. We were happy and proud. She has matured a lot. The easter bunny was a lot cuter than Santa was.




Leilani got to find her first easter egg. It was a few weeks early but what the heck it was fun. She loved it and will not let us take it from her. She would make a wonderful Mother Hen.


This little princess fell asleep against me while we were reading a book. This has to be one of the greatest moments in my life. This was the first time that she did that. I'm sure that there will be many more to come but this one will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you Leilani!!

We make the face together and then laugh. She really loves to make me laugh and I love it. 

I love this little girl!! 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

She knows that the bunny will bring her candy and that she might actually be able to eat it now. Enjoy the sleeping moments...if they are like ours it may never happen again. :) She is a doll and my cmaera will see her very soon!! :)

The Rich's said...

she is amazing...glad the easter bunny went SO WELL! i haven't tried either with b yet..she is just not a social kid! haha..and i love it when they get snuggly and fall asleep..those are the moments that make all of the 'not fun' things worth it! she is growing up so well! good work guys....

Monty and Kristin said...

That post made me cry! How sweet!! Leilani is one special little girl and you guys are such great parents to her. She's so lucky. Next time warn me if I'm going to need Kleenex!!

Mammy said...

What a beautiful little princess. It's hard to believe she's a spitting champion! She's also a daddy's girl. Very smart!

Theodora Salanoa said...

your daughter is soooo CUUUUUTTTTE! Just thought I'd let you know.... AGAIN...lol... Thanks for letting us carry her yesterday. She is such a happy baby and TJ was just happy the she smiled at him. Ask anyone who knows my husband... He's usually SCARED of babies younger than 20 lbs. Hope to see you guys again soon.