Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!


So Ryan did very well for my birthday this year. I woke up to Strawberry crepes that he made for me. Every Saturday he wakes up and makes me breakfast but this one was my favorite to date. Then we went and dropped Leilani off at my moms house and Ryan took me to a spa for an hour long massage. It was a couples massage so we both got one in the same room at the same time. It was an amazing experience. I have never felt so relaxed in my life. I could really get used to that feeling. It was the perfect birthday gift. Thank you so much Ryan. You are a wonderful husband. 
After that we went home and took a little nap. It felt soooo nice. I slept for an hour but it felt like I had been out for 8. Then we went back to my parents house for some carne asada and some cake. I got a ton of Twilight stuff from my sister Yvette and date to get manicures with Lily. It was really the perfect birthday. I will never forget the day I turned 26. Thank you everyone that made it special for me. 

Ryan just told me no post is complete without a picture of Leilani so here is a recent shot of her at my moms house.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That does sound like a perfect day!! Happy birthday sis...we love you! (Great job Ry)

Theodora Salanoa said...

Happy Birthday... Glad you had such a relaxing day. I'm not a mother yet, but I'm more than sure that the massage was a much needed getaway...

Monty and Kristin said...

Glad you liked the massage! Sounds like a perfect birthday!! Great job Ryan!! That cake looks like it was dang good too!!:) Love the picture of Leilani too!!

Veronica Peterson said...

I'm glad you had a fun day Lizeth. It was sure a perfect day for ya!