Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nine months now!!!

Teething is no fun. No fun for the parents or the children. Leilani has two teeth that are flirting with breaking through her lower gums. They are really making her uncomfortable. It's sad to see. She has been a little more fussy than usual but it is understandable. I do have to admit that she actually slept through the night a couple days ago. Thank you Leilani!!
 
So what has this girl been up to? She is now say "dada dada" a lot. I love it. She somehow can get to any place in a room without the ability to crawl. I have not quite figured out how she does it yet. She may crawl when I am not looking. I don't think she can but she will move all the way across a room quickly and I do not know how it's done. She is like some stealthy ninja baby. I have seen her crawl backwards. Maybe that is the secret. 



Here are a few pictures from a fun night at Mammy's place. She played with Chase and Savy and had a good time. She is lucky to have such sweet cousins. 

Here is Savy giving her some advice about life.

She loved riding on this thing. 

Savy made faces while Chase let Leilani play with a walky-talky.

Cute kids!! Thanks for a fun night!!



4 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love the one of her and Savy, "talking" to eachother. So cute! I hope they stay friends as they grow up and will always yak about one thing or another!

Monty and Kristin said...

Love the pictures with Savy! I think they are going to be so close! Can't believe your little Leilani is already 9 months old! Where did the time go?

Michelle said...

Oh, I know about the sleepless nights. Chloe has had issues lately. Hopefully it passes quick!!

Mammy said...

These pictures are classic. Who's genius who knows just when to snap?