Monday, December 28, 2009

Fun stuff!!

If there is any one thing in this world that is going to drive me to drinking it is a show called Yo Gabba Gabba. These very odd characters sing songs that remain stuck in your head for days and days. Hit tunes like "don't bite your friends" and "I like bugs." My daughter has fallen in love with these monsters and as my bid for the national father of the year award continues I will sit and endure it along with her. It helped me capture this precious moment as they sang a song about wiggling and holding still.

6 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

:)...LOL. She's adorable!

Michelle said...

OMGoodness...that is how it starts for so many of us i'm afraid. LOL But she sure is cute doing it! Good luck to you mom and dad, but if it helps it can't get much worst than that!!! :)

Michelle said...

That was so awesome!! I love it!!

Dustin

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute! Don't watch that crazy show...just watch her! I could watch that all day! For what it's worth I lived through Barney and the Wiggles!(but they still make me sick to my stomach) Good luck!

Mammy said...

I can't believe it. We've got another smart one here, and she's not shy about having fun! So, so cute!

Andy, Nikki, and Grant said...

That is an Americas funniest videos winner right there! That was so cute! Very fun!