Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good times!!

To Kristin, Veronica, Grandma, and everyone I have told I was going to blog I'm sorry it took so long but better late than never. I've got some pics from some fun times we have recently had.

LA Zoo trip. Monty and Kristin got Leilani some zoo tickets for her birthday so we took a trip there and had a great time.

I took a million pictures of animals here but none of them ended up cuter than Leilani.

Leiani loved the hippipotanis...It was actually a pretty awesome animal.

The monkeys were her favorite.


We took a camping trip to Silverwood Lake and had a great time with the family.

I love how she looks when she first wakes up.

She loved the tent. This trip was her first night time sleeping in a tent.

She does the cutest wink. It actually reminds me a lot of one of her other cousins.



Leilani and momma chillin' that night.


We played around in the lake the next day. She loved the water.


Here she is dancing with her cousin. These two little girls are awesome.

I'll get the halloween shots up before Christmas I promise..

3 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

Yay a post!! Love her little face expressions. The animal pictures are awesome! Thanks for posting!!

Monty and Kristin said...

That was awesome! Glad you enjoyed the zoo. We thought of her when we went because she's such a great age for the zoo. I'm WITH Leilani, monkeys ARE cool. Look like a fun time at the lake. Leilani's faces are awesome. She cracks me up. Thanks for the post. You're great.

Mammy said...

Great I love the hippo. Your comment about the lake was right next to the alligator (croc?), and it really made me laugh. You took her to an alligator infested lake? I'm glad she likes camping and water and all the good stuff!