Monday, May 19, 2008

An exciting night for Lizeth

Well tonight was an eventful night for Lizeth. On her way home from work she had a tire blow out on her. She was able to get to the shoulder of the freeway and give me a call. Dad and I rushed to her and were able to get the new tire on and on the way home in no time. The experience was a little scary for her but she handled it well. She was a little shook up when we got there but we all feel blessed that it did not turn out worse than it did. Here is a pick of the tire. We tried to pump it up but it was not happening. We could not figure out what was wrong with it. We thought maybe a nail was in it or something. Then we took another look at it. If you look really close you can see that 98 percent of the tire is missing. I think That is why it was not pumping up. All is well now and she has two days off of work to relax.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Scary! I'm sure that was just what you needed being prego and all...yikes!! Glad you are ok.

Erik said...

Lizeth, I know you and Ryan felt like you didn't have enough stuff to blog about, but I think you went a little overboard.

Please have safer adventures from now on.

Monty and Kristin said...

Holy COW!!! I have never seen a tire do that! I'm so glad Lizeth kept her wits about her! Good job Lizeth!! Glad you are safe!!