Monday, May 5, 2008

Ryan's B-day

Well it has been a great day. Today Ryan turned 31 years old. Ryan worked and I had the day off. I stopped by and picked him up for lunch and we went out for Chinese food. After work we went to the DMV so Ryan could renew his drivers license. Then we stopped by my parents house for a little while. When we left my parents house the car would not start. Luckily my macho husband and my dad were able to get it going again. We made it home and had a great night.
Thank you to everyone that helped make last night a ton of fun for Ryan and I. the food was great and the cakes were amazing.



These are a few gifts that Ryan got for his big day. Thank you to everyone that helped out with it. He also got an emergency preparedness kit for us to keep in the car. It really was a great day.
I love you Ryan and thank you for everything that you do for me. You are going to be a great dad.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Sounds like a fun night! And Yummy too! Happy Birthday Ryan! We love you!

Michelle said...

What a fun time it was even with my child having a nevous break down every few minutes. But Uncle Ryan knew how to get a smle!

I think that the card it the middle looks like the best of all!! :)

We love you guys and hope you had a great birthday!!