Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Lizeth

Well Today is Lizeth's birthday so I thought I would tell you all a little bit about why I love her. Lizeth is awesome. She has been a wonderful wife to me a great support. She did a wonderful job supporting me and helping me get through school. She encourages me constantly and always helps me to be a better person. She is wonderful with children and I am very happy to say that she will be the mother of mine. I love her very much and am very excited to be able to spend eternity with her. I cannot imagine being without her. I feel so blessed that she is in my life. I love you Lizeth. Happy Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Lizeth!! I hope it was a great one! What did you guys do? Hopefully you got to sleep in a little later today than yesterday!:) How old are you now? HAPPY B-DAY!!