Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Shower at the office

So I work with a really cool group of ladies. I have learned a lot being the only man in an office full of women. They really keep me on my toes but I think that they are great. So they decided to throw a baby shower for Lizeth and the baby. Every one pitched in and made it a really wonderful party. They had great food, games, company, gifts, cake, and had the office decorated really cute. It was a lot of fun. Everyone had a great time and I am super grateful to everyone that helped out and made it a ton of fun.



2 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

Ryan it is very sweet of your co workers to have a shower for the both of you. You work with some cool people. LUCKY!!

Monty and Kristin said...

How nice! You work with some sweet people!! I'm glad they did that. Man...with three showers I think Leilani is set!:)