Sunday, June 8, 2008

A fun weekend



I had a great weekend. First of all I have now finished work. I am now on maternity leave and getting ready for Leilani. Saturday was the Peterson girls baby shower for Leilani and me. I really just want to thank everyone that worked so hard to make this a very special day for me. I really have some wonderful sister in laws and a great mother in law. I would not have changed anything. I loved the way that it was decorated. All of the sisters were in charge of different parts of the shower and they all did a wonderful job.
I also want to thank everyone that attended. The company was great and the gifts are really appreciated. It is all starting to seem very real to Ryan and I now. We are getting really excited about Leilani's arrival.
Thanks again everyone. This weekend really was very special to me. I love you all very much and can't thank you enough.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

We were happy to do it for ya sista! We love you guys and can't wait to meet sweet little Leilani!! :)

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Glad you are done with work and now just ready for little Leilani! We can't wait!!:) Love ya

Veronica Peterson said...

Can't wait to see Leilani soon.

The Rich's said...

by the way.....i LOVE the name you guys picked out...so beautiful...little girls are so fun...enjoy the maternity leave it goes soooo fast...sleep alot too before your little princess comes..you will need it..loves!