Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas was great!!

This has been a great Christmas. 

Christmas Eve

On Christmas eve we got together with the Peterson side of the family and really had a fun evening. Each family did a little thing to help us get a little more festive. The kids sang and danced and really put on a great show for all of us. Here are a few highlights from the night.

All the kids were lined up joyfully to hear Grandpop tell them the poem "Twas the Night Before Christmas."


Chase and Savannah did an amazing rendition of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Thanks guys. It was awesome!!

Tyler, Kyle, Kory, and Trey did a great job with Popcorn Popping. Too cute. Thanks guys!!

Once there was a snowman was performed my Chloe and Christian. Super cute. Thanks. Chloe is one heck of a booty shaker. 
In the sun they melted small-small-small!!

Mia and Emma did a little dance that they have been learning in there hip hop dance class. Good job girls. Keep on hiphoppin'.


These are possibly the two scariest pirates that I have ever seen in my life. These kids are too much fun. 

Savannah stopped for a moment to wipe the drool from Leilani's chin with her bib. I think that Savannah is ready to babysit.  

Christmas

Christmas was great. Leilani did not sleep well the night before. I like to think she was too excited about Santa coming but my guess is it was something else. At about 7 we woke up and started opening presents. Leilani was a great sport. She helped unwrap her gifts. 


Leilani and I hanging out Christmas morning. Lizeth gave me this great Lakers blanket. I got to cover up with it while I watched the Lakers beat up on the celtics for Christmas. What a great day!!

We spent the rest of the day with the Hernandez half of the family. We had a great time playing games, hanging out, and having a great turkey dinner with them. I really have some great inlaws.
Leilani looked too cute in her little Christmas outfit. 


This was how Leilani's first Christmas ended. It will be a Christmas that I will never forget. I have been blessed with a great wife and child. I really could not ask for anything else this Christmas. 

4 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

What a bunch of great pictures. THanks for sharing the pictures of the kids on christmas eve.

Veronica Peterson said...

Go Lakers! That's right. After the game I almost started to cry and said, "Christmas just couldn't have been any better this year."
--Greg

Michelle said...

You forgot the pic of you reading your annual letter of the year's events!! Great pictures and a fun Christmas all and all I must say!

Monty and Kristin said...

You're so sweet! What great pictures you have of Christmas Eve. That sure was a fun night. I loved your poem about 2008. Classic. thanks for doing that. Seems like a wonderful Christmas for your family. I'm happy for you.