Monday, December 1, 2008

Fun long weekend

So Leilani can roll over now. Well she can on her left side. It was so exciting to see her do that. Now I can't leave her alone. I can't believe she is growing so fast. We were so excited to have a fun long weekend. Our weekend stared on Wednesday. Wednesday we just stayed home. We enjoyed having daddy home home with us. Thanksgiving was so much fun. We spent time with Ryan's family and my family. We came home that night and Ryan stared feeling sick. He got that 24 hour bug. Ryan was planing to go shopping on black Friday but he had to stay home. I felt so bad for him. He was feeling a lot better on Saturday. We decided to go on a date. We dropped off Leilani with my mom and went to the movies. We saw Four Christmases. I liked it. It was pretty funny. After the movie we went to go eat at Subway. After dinner we went and picked up Leilani and went home. Ryan surprised me with some pretty red roses. What a way to end our date night. Thanks Ry for being a good hubby. It was sad to see our long weekend end but we enjoyed having Ryan home with us. Thanks Ry for a fun weekend.

Here is Leilani rolling over. 


Funny faces from our princess.
She loves sitting in the Bumbo Chair.

Roses From Ryan.

3 comments:

Marci said...

Congratulations Leilani! Wow! A date night without the baby, you guys are braver than I was. I didn't leave the girls with anyone for a long time. Good job!

The Rich's said...

look at those action shots!!! i love it...don't you just love those chairs that they can sit in? that is my favorite invention in the world!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Rolling over and roses!! Yeah!! Glad you had a nice date night. Can't wait to see Leilani roll in real life! Congrats