Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Leilani Meets Santa!!

Leilani got to meet Santa tonight. He visited here at the apartment complex that we are in. Lizeth and I had a bet on how she would like him. Lizeth won. Leilani burst into tears even before making contact with Santa's knee. She would not stop crying. We had rush home to try to calm her down. We are hoping that this will not put her on the naughty list this year. Santa was a great sport about it and we are really greatful for it.
Thanks Santa!! Hopefully next year will work out a little better.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Classic!

Caitlin said...

Awww..!

Marci said...

Most kids first Christmas pictures with Santa have them screaming!

I wouldn't worry about the naughty list, she is just way too darling and sweet to end up on that list!

Veronica Peterson said...

I love your Christmas blog. Leilani's dress is adorable!

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute! I love it! I'm sure she'll be more excited next year!:)