Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First swim!!

I have been working a ton of overtime lately. Today was my first chance to get home at a nomal hour in quite some time. As soon as I got home I decided I  wanted to go swimming with Leilani.  She loves baths and has never been in the pool.  We put her in one of her super cute bathing suits and headed out. She was so much fun in the water. She took it very serious. She really loved it but also seemed very curious and interested about it. We played for about 45 minutes and just had a blast. She would smile when we moved fast and then seem very relaxed when we would move slow. Afterwards we came inside, changed, and read a book. She knocked out on me after reading the timeless classic "That is not my Mermaid." Thanks for a fun evening Leilani. I love you!!!

Testing the waters!!

I love the feet. She almost fell asleep like this. 

Fun daddy daughter time.


I love you baby!!

3 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

Cute she loved her first swim.

Michelle said...

SO great and who ever gave her that suit has great taste!!! :)

Monty and Kristin said...

That's so sweet!! She is such a daddy's girl! I love it. Love her suit! Super cute! Glad she enjoyed it!