Monday, May 18, 2009

Michelle Peterson Photography - WOW!!!

So this past weekend Leilani had the chance to get photographed by her Auntie Michelle. I thought it was a rough day. Leilani was not in the best of moods. She hated the grass and was just very cranky. Michelle kept assuring me that everything would be ok. I loved her optimism but had my doubts. Well Michelle has posted some shots and I am impressed.  Please visit Michelle's Photograhy Blog to see more of these amazing pictures. Thank you Michelle. We could not be happier. You really did an amazing job!!



3 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

You have one super cute little model!

Mammy said...

I saw the shots on the blog, and, boy were you wrong! They were darling. Leilani has so MANY expressions! Who is the real Leilani? I know, all of them are! She is a doll.

Michelle said...

Thanks guys!! I did have a great time with you guys and she is such a doll. I look forward to many more sessions with my adorable little model of a niece. :) Love you!!!! :)