Friday, July 18, 2008

More Pictures of Leilani

Just thought that I would add a few more pictures of our little princess. She is a really good little girl. We are still with Lizeth's family. They have really been a big help and very supportive. I went back to work this week and Lizeth's mom and sisters have continued to help out. They are all really good with Leilani. This girl will be treated well.
I have officially become a diaper changer. I haven't had to do a whole lot of them but I have done some.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh...so precious. She is already losing that new born look. Can you come home already?? We miss her...and you guys too. :)

Good job Ryan on the diaper duty!!

Monty and Kristin said...

that is too crazy...in the first picture she looks like Ryan...in the second like Lizeth! Wow! I love that!! She is so beautiful! Glad you are enjoying her so much!

Ryan...if you ever feel like you don't get to change enough diapers just drop on by!:) Love you guys!