Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged by Dustin

i am: Ryan Edward Peterson
i think: my kid is cuter than yours.
i know: my kid is cuter than yours.
i want: to be a good husband and dad.
i have: an awesome family.
i wish: upon a star.
i hate: negative people.
i fear: snakes.
i smell: with my nose.
i crave: Chocodiles.
i search: for free time to play on the computer.
i wonder: where I'll be in five years.
i regret: not finishing school sooner.
i care: a lot about my family and friends.
i always: get pooped on when I try to change diapers.
i believe: in being honest.
i dance: to make my wife laugh.
i sing: in the car.
i don't always: wash my car as often as I should.
i fight: for my right to party.
i write: more than I wrong.
i lose: on purpose to make others feel better about themselves.
i win: when luck is on my side.
i never: talk back to people.
i listen: to a lot of different types of music. I love old school hip hop.
i can usually be found: at work or with my wife.
i am scared: gas prices will never go down.
i need: to exercise more.
i am happy about: being a dad. I love Leilani so much.

Andy- tag you are it!!

2 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

Ryan you are funny!

Michelle said...

I dance to make my wife laugh :) That was classic!!! So glad your proud of being a dad!!! I don't see you as often now but wait till she is 2, I think we'll be hanging out a lot more often when Chloe and Leilani are at that age!!

Love ya bro!!!

Dustin