Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rocked to sleep by the earthquake:)

Just wanted to add another couple of pictures of out little princess. Leilani is really being a sweetheart for us. I've had a few crazy experiences changing diapers but what does not kill me makes me stronger.
I hope that all of you enjoyed the earthquake. I feel blessed that nobody got seriously hurt. I called Lizeth from work right after it happened. She seemed a little shaken up about it. Luckily the baby was able to keep her cool and help calm Lizeth down.
So baby had an appointment the other day and they say that she is now 21 inches and 7 lbs 4 oz. She eats like a beast I am sure she will be doing a lot more growing here soon. Everyday she looks a little bit different.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

And today I think she TOTALLY looks like mama!!

Michelle said...

Nevermind, I totally see Ryan.

This is what it is...the eyes are all Lizeth and from the nose down is Ryan.

And that's my final answer!! :)

Monty and Kristin said...

She is so cute! She does look different everyday!! Glad you guys are okay! Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!...you can't always say that about a baby...because some of them come out looking a little....not so cute....but she is just perfect!