Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tagged by Marci

i am: a mom now.
i think: my daughter is wonderful.
i know: Ryan will be a good dad.
i want: to give Leilani a good life.
i have: a great husband.
i wish: gas prices would go down.
i hate: seafood.
i fear: UFO's and aliens.
i smell: dirty diapers a lot.
i crave: cheesecake and milkshakes.
i search: for advice on raising children.
i wonder: what Leilani will look like when she gets older.
i regret: not taking more pictures while I was pregnant.
i care: about the well-being of my new family.
i always: tell Ryan I love him.
i believe: in using the epidural.
i dance: to any kind of music.
i sing: to Leilani
i don't always: read the scriptures like I should.
i fight: to stay awake at feeding time.
i write: Little notes to Ryan.
i lose: my patience with people that don't know what they are doing.
i win: when Leilani and Ryan are happy.
i never: have been able to swallow a pill.
i listen: to good advice.
i can usually be found: feeding Leilani or changing diapers.
i am scared: of failing as a mom.
i need: to read more.
i am happy about: my marriage and the new addition to the family.

Nikki Tag you are it!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yes, the testimony of the epidural is alive and well!! :)