Monday, April 21, 2008

Go Lakers


Well like many of you Lizeth and I are die hard Laker fans. We are pumped and excited about the playoffs this year. Now that Kristin and Monty have cable the real games can start.  Lizeth has another doctors appointment this week on Thursday. We think that this is the week that the doctor will let us know if it is going to be cute or not. I hear that cuteness can be determined around your seventh month. We'll see.  So I watched Savannah take a few steps tonight and got very excited. The more I play with her the more excited I am about having a daughter. I got all excited and scared her. I have enjoyed practicing fatherhood with all of my nieces and nephews for years now. I am very excited that the real thing is not too far away. I'm ready to move from unclehood to parenthood. I really love all of my nieces and  nephews a lot. They are all very unique and lovable. Every one of them is special in their own way. I am happy that my daughter is going to have the chance to be raised in their company with their friendship and love.
Oh I got a little off topic. LAKERS ROCK!!!! KOBE FOR MVP!!!!

2 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

You're a awesome uncle!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

The Lakers do rock! Because of them I can watch Oprah!:) Just kidding--I actually haven't watched Oprah yet, but looking forward to the game tomorrow! We missed Sunday's game because we were at church! So, I'm way excited to hear you talk about Leilani(sp)! You're an awesome uncle, so I know you're going to be an awesome dad!! Glad you're excited! Let us know how the appointment goes! Oh, and for sure she's gonna be cute! Look at the parents...how could she not be cute! Sure love you! Oh, by the way...love your page!!! Oh, and heard about HOGI YOGI! That rocks!