Thursday, April 24, 2008

Very early day!!

Well had I had a early day. I was up at 4:00 in the morning to go to work so I could be there at 5:00 and be out for my doctors appointment.  I got out of work in plenty of time but when I  got the hospital I could not find a parking spot. I went from being on time to being 15 minutes late. 5 more minutes and she said that she would have cancelled my appointment. She took me in as soon as I got there. 
The doctor told me that all was going well. I had good blood pressure and a good blood sugar level. I got to hear the heartbeat again. Also she told me that I would begin my maternity leave on June 9th. I told Ryan and he said he was going to make me a christmas chain to count the days down. I am now going to start seeing the doctor every two weeks. Soon it will be every week. It's scary that it is getting so close. 

6 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Glad all is looking well! I love the Christmas chain! June 9...that's not far! Wow, so exciting! Getting really excited to see this little girl. Glad you're feeling good and everything is going well for ya.

Michelle said...

Wow! That seems soon already to be getting off work. Time sure is going fast, well maybe not for you. :) I can't wait to meet my new little niece. :)

Andy, Nikki, and Grant said...

That is so exciting! It is good to hear that all is going so well. You two are really going to make great parents.

Veronica Peterson said...

I am glad to know everthing is well with you and the baby.

Michelle said...

Happy birthday to a certain sis in law. Hope it's a great one, we love you!!

The Rich's said...

LIZETH I am so excited for you, having a baby is the coolest thing that has ever happened to me, and dressing little girls is SOOO stinking FUN!!!! AANNDd...after working so darn hard, maternity leave is the best thing in the world..enjoy it, you definately deserve it! Good luck with the doctors appointments, soon you will feel like you never LEaVE the doctor!! do you have names picked out?