Sunday, April 13, 2008

Things are going great!!

Well this week Lizeth got her hours at work cut. She is now feeling great and enjoying not having to work a full 40 with a little human growing in her belly. I (Ryan) have now been working in my new job for about a month and I am really enjoying it a lot. the people are very nice and I am having a lot of fun with it. 
We are now less than 3 months from the babies due date and cannot wait for her to be born. the closer that we get the more excited we become. 

I wanted to add a picture also and I was thinking long and hard for a super cool pic to add. I decided to add this super cool photo of chase and I on the Buzzlightyear ride at Disneyland. Chase is the cute little one. I am the one with the amazingly high score that none of you will ever match in your lifetimes. This was a from quite a while ago but it still shows just how cool I am. Lizeth begged me not to put this picture on here but I could not
 resist. 

4 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

You're cool Ryan!! A cool uncle--taking Chase to Disneyland:)

Monty and Kristin said...

So cool! Man and I thought I was good last time with 600,000! You have humbled me!! Personally I like the picture!! Cute! You guys are going to be awesome parents cuz you're an awesome aunt and uncle!

Michelle said...

brag,brag,brag!!! You should listen to your wife!! j/k love ya!

Michelle said...

What an awesome picture of Chase!! I'm sure he will treasure it for many years to come!!! Thanks for sharing that!!

Dustin